Waverley Borough Council partnered and launched Click It Local in Waverley, November 2020 and it has been growing from strength to strength with the local customers.
With our support, Click It Local has been embedded for the long-term across Waverley, to support local business sell online. Now we are delighted to announce the extended catchment of the delivery platform – all the way across the borough and now to Guildford too.
Being part of Click It Local will enable you to have your products delivered on the same-day to the local population across both areas.
For those of you who aren’t aware, Click It Local is a virtual high street that enables shoppers to buy from any independent shop from the local high street all in one place, with one payment, and have it delivered straight to their door on the same day. Their mission is to help save local high streets across the UK by making shopping local easier and faster than using the likes of Amazon.
Here is a short Click It Local video with a little more information about them: https://vimeo.com/469426494
How it works:
– They help set-up your local virtual shop.
– Be part of your local high-street online.
– Add unlimited products and receive online payments.
– Track orders, collections, and deliveries.
– No sign-up fees, they only take 7.5% from any sales + stripe fee. *They are now offering an exclusive 0% fee for the first month if you sign up in August.
– Have orders collected and delivered at no extra cost (the customer pays delivery directly starting from £3.50).
– Opportunity to extend deliveries across Waverley and Guildford, with their own delivery service.
To sign up simply follow this link – https://www.clickitlocal.co.uk/store-sign-up/
Please contact Rosie for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 07875106134.
Why Secretts find the platform fantastic.
“Click it Local is a fantastic platform enabling smaller local businesses like ours to enter the world of online retailing. The site is user friendly and as Click it Local takes care of all of the deliveries, the biggest headache is taken out of the equation. For customers the site offers something truly special. The ability to order from local shops and artisan producers all in one place and then receive it as one order is a great concept allowing for a weekly shop to be done as well as some treats. I would urge any other business to become involved with CIL. It is fantastically simple to set up, especially with all the great support that CIL offers if needed. It adds another revenue stream as well as increasing your presence in the area.”